Pages

Thursday, March 19, 2015

The Absolutely True Diary Of A Part Time Indian

AMK
Forbidden Books
3/18/15          


 Our final action project for my class, Forbidden Books consisted of, writing an essay based on a censored or banned book chosen by our teacher. In unit three we talked about, diversity. First we defined diversity, then we used this understanding of diversity to write the essay for our book. The book I chose was, The Absolutely True Diary Of  a Part Time Indian . This books challenges diversity from the perspective of a teenager. I thought that this book was very interesting, and even funny. The author shows racial differences through comedy which, causes controversy. This essay was somewhat challenging because I had to show most levels of intolerance throughout this book. Overall I think it was a very interesting action project, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment