Pages

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Chiquitas journey.

For my food for thought class my classmates and I focused on one specific food, we had to take you through the process of how and where our food is grown, we had to find the geographical location, how it was cleaned, how it was transported, the process of doing this, what may occur when you have to do all these things for one specific food. The food I chose was the banana. I chose the banana because there is so much information regarding that food. My classmates and I created a Prezi, a Prezi is a live and more active slideshow. Through out my Prezi you can see the journey of the Chiquita banana. I chose to do specifically the Chiquita company because I felt that, they were one of the biggest banana companies I've already known about. During the process to find all the information it got difficult trying to take all the information you found into a clean presentable presentation. Overall I am proud of my Prezi and I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment